Regurgitating an old one……..share your thoughts please do…
Love / [luhv]noun, verb, loved, lov·ing.
1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
3. sexual passion or desire.
4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
5. (used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like): Would you like to see a movie, love?
Watched for the millionth time – Fiddler on the Roof. The first time with my little girl. We enjoyed the movie entirely as always. Is that very ‘uncool’ to admit?
One part of the movie in particular that never fails to move me. The musical conversation between Tevye and his wife Golde. Tevye asks his wife “Do you love me?”……Golde replies ”Maybe its indigestion!!!”
No seriously I found her actual reply quite touching, the depth in the…
View original post 523 more words