One Lovely Blog Award!
Chuffed, delighted, pleased, happy, thrilled……a fellow blogger (http://thepandaliving.wordpress.com/) has kindly nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award!!
Rules of the award are –
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
Thank you thank you so much. You are very kind and gave me the impetus I needed at the right time to keep up with my efforts at blogging.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- I love to travel…..the excitement of planning a holiday, researching the destination, things to do, things to try, foods to taste, experiences to chalk up, I love it all. When on a holiday I want every minute to count and never want it to end.
- I dislike roller coasters and am irrationally terrified of them.
- Secretly wish I could dance with professional expertise.
- I have multiple options of black in my wardrobe. I naturally veer towards the colour nearly always.
- I am a struggling optimist. What do I mean by that? My natural tendency often is to imagine the worst case scenario, I am in training to rid myself of this habit, glass is always half full now in my eyes rather than half empty. But sometimes….
- Slightly superstitious at times……silly and baseless but can never rid myself entirely of them.
- Will do anything for my family.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
I apologise these are only 6, all of whom I follow quite often and think richly deserve the mention.